Sunday, March 7, 2010

The cutest book ever!





On Saturday I was killing some time while my oldest son was at a birthday party. I went to a Pottery Barn Kids store at a nearby mall. I was instantly drawn to their children's books and ended up purchasing Spoon by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. This is the most adorable story I've read in quite a while. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think this will be my new standard birthday gift for children. I just looked up the Amazon link to include in this post and was a bit disgruntled with myself for not waiting to buy this on Amazon once I got home. I paid $16 for it at PBK (no surprise there) and the hardcover version is on sale at Amazon for $6.40 which is a great deal. Now head over there immediately and order yourself a few copies. You will NOT regret it. This is a super story with a great message for everyone. LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I did the same thing one time and bought a couple of books at PB Kids. They were way expensive but I won't regret buying them. One of them was Hachiko - a true story of a loyal dog. You have to read this one!

This looks like a very cute book - I can't wait to check it out sometime!

aly in va said...

I just reserved it at the library- thanks for the suggestion :)

Berkeley Papers said...

Thanks for share this information, i really didn't know about that, will get advantage from this,Thanks for share this.


Berkeley Term papers Writing Service better value for your money.

Unknown said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.

Study Agent