Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Legend of the Poinsettia by Tomie dePaola







This is one of the books I ordered especially for this year from Amazon. Tomie dePaola.........what more can I say. He has so many, many wonderful books. And now that I think about it, we don't actually own very many of them. (MOM.....................GIFT IDEA ALERT!!) This is a sweet, sweet story about a little girl's very special gift on Christmas. We will make felt poinsettia ornaments to go with this book. Luckily, I probably already have all the felt we need. I save all my scraps of felt from other projects and can finally put them to good use.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your ornament and book ideas. I really love this book! Anything by Tomie pleases me!

Katie from ABC&123: A Learning Cooperative said...

I found your post in a serach for book reviews/teaching ideas for dePaola. I'd love to add it to our round up post of T.D. ideas. We will be sure to link to your blog and your post. Let us know if you'd rather we did not use the link. Thanks! Katie