Thursday, December 11, 2008

Advent Activity--Day 9--Hand-stamped wrapping paper

For our ninth Advent Activity the boys used some giant Christmas stamps that I had bought at Let's Explore to hand-stamp wrapping paper. For the paper I just used a roll of white paper that came with our painting easel. I rolled it out across our kitchen floor and let them go for it. I LOVE these stamps. They have really big knobs for easy gripping and are clear so you can really see where you're stamping. They are also very easy to clean. I just rinsed them off with water afterwards. I had also bought a set of four jumbo stamp pads to use with the stamps (also from Let's Explore---LOVE that store!).



The boys each had a section of paper to stamp and had fun doing it. I think we will use the paper to wrap either their teacher gifts or gifts for grandparents. This was a fun and easy activity that I'm sure we'll repeat.





No comments: