Monday, December 29, 2008

My first award on the new blog!



Today I was blessed and happy to open my email and find that Nino's Mum had nominated me for the Proximity Award. I have been truly blessed by the connections and friendships that I've made in the "blogosphere." It truly has made me realize how much we all have in common and what a small world we live in. Thanks so much for the award. I am humbled that someone on the other side of the world has found their way to my little corner and been touched by what they found. So amazing! Thanks again!!

4 comments:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Hey way to go!! You know I "awarded you" for your other one too!! But that's ok, no hrd feelings, LOL :0)

Nino's Mum said...

It's been a pleasure and a gift reading your blog - and to have your words reach out to me, even though much seperates us. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I am sincerely sorry if I overlooked another award for this blog. Please accept my apology. If you send me the link about the previous award, I will edit the post to reflect that one too. Again, I'm so sorry. It was completely unintentional on my part.

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Laura, relax!! It was forever ago, for "My Montessori Journey". Honestly no worries!!