Thursday, December 25, 2008

A late Merry Christmas, Blog Friends!!

I would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas. I realize the holiday is almost over. I've had a hectic past 48 hours. We've had a wonderful Christmas together and have made many special memories. I just wanted to take a quick second to thank all of you for reading this blog and blessing my life with your comments and thoughts. I am so enjoying writing this new blog and have lots of thoughts and ideas and projects to share with you in the future. I hope you have all had a fun-filled and relaxing day and wish the best to each of you in the coming new year! Here are a few little glimpses of our day.



Here are the gingerbread men my little boys left out for Santa last night. He left them a note saying he enjoyed them very much!! :0)



Here are the cupcakes I made for Jesus' birthday. I actually made these this morning while the boys were playing with their new Christmas toys. Grandma Donna (my fantastic mother-in-law who is visiting us) had the great idea of decorating these with M&Ms after my original idea for decorating them didn't pan out. They looked very festive.



I didn't get very many photos without faces today. However, this photo shows the absolute hit of the day. My oldest son received the game MouseTrap from us today and played with it ALL DAY!!! He claims it is hands-down his favorite gift. I have my husband to thank for this one because he saw it and realized how much our son would enjoy it. I am more of a catalog/educational/book type gift-giver when it comes to my sons. I am so thankful that they have a daddy who can think of the best most funnest (I know that's not a word, but it sounds good here, OK?) toys to give them. We are all so very blessed that he is our daddy (and hubby)!
Signing off now to put the boys to bed (and to rapidly collapse there myself)! Take care!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas, it sounds like you had a great one! I love Santa's thank you notes!

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2009 to All